This Policy applies to all information collected through our QurBook Application, and/or any related QurBook Services including sales, marketing, or events. This Policy does not apply to websites, applications, or other domains that are maintained or operated by third parties or our affiliates. Our QurBook Application may link to third-party websites and services, including but not limited to Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, Google, and Facebook, but these links are not endorsements of these sites, and this Policy does not extend to them. As this Policy is not enforced on these third-party websites, we encourage you to read any posted policies of third party websites before using the service or site and providing any information.
Also, we do not warrant or represent that this Policy or the QurBook Application’s use of your Personal Information complies with the laws of any particular jurisdiction. To provide you with QurBook Services or any QUR Suite Service, we may store, process, and transmit information in India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 (together with any statutory amendments or modifications thereof). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read this Policy carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your Personal Information with us.
You can, however, visit the www.qurbook.com website without revealing who you are or any information that concerns yourself.
- The Type of Data collected from Users
Our servers do not collect email addresses but only the domain names. However, if the need may arise, we might ask you to voluntarily provide information such as your name, phone number, email, and address and for market research purposes, your demographic information, personal interests, and your experience related to the use of the product.
Our primary goal is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide QUR Suite Service and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize the QurBook Application to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so, we collect personal, non-personal and other information and correspondences from you, as detailed below, that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In order for you to access certain QUR Suite Service, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (” Personal Information“). Personal Information is inclusive of, but not limited to, the following categories: (i) Contact Data (such as your e-mail address, phone number and account password); (ii) Demographic Data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code); (iii) Insurance Data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); (iv) Medical Data (such as your allergies, prescriptions, medication history lab report, previous doctors and dentists visited, your reason for visit and other medical information you choose to share with us); (v) Data regarding your usage of the QurBook Application and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with You through the use of the QurBook Application and (vi) Details of Mode of Payment (such as your card/account number and expiration date of the card).Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the QUR Suite Service to You.
All Personal Information that you provide to us must be correct, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such Personal Information.
You may have the opportunity to provide Personal Information related to other individuals. Before providing us with any Personal Information, be sure you have the appropriate authorizations and consent from the individual whose Personal Information you provide to us. By submitting Personal Information, you warrant and represent that you have acquired all proper authorizations and consent to share Personal Information.
If you are a parent or a legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the QurBook Terms use the QurBook Application or QurBook Services on behalf of such minor child. You also expressly undertake that you have the authority to share such information on behalf of your child. Any information that you provide while using the QurBook Application or Service on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information unless otherwise provided herein.
The information that you provide in each case will vary. In some cases, we may ask you to create a username and password that should only be known to you.
Note: Any content on the QurBook Application shared by Users via reviews, blogs, online chat or instant messages, discussion boards, forums, user testimonials etc. are not considered as Personal Information and is not subject to the terms of this QurBook Policy. We will not be responsible for the accuracy or filtration of any of the content posted on our QurBook Application by any User, however, we will be entitled to remove any content posted by any User on our QurBook Application which we, in our sole discretion, consider offensive, discriminatory, racist, defamatory or inappropriate in nature.
- Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate through the QurBook Application. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). Still, it may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, and device name. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our QurBook Application, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Online Identifiers. We collect cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing, and other similar data.
- Information Collected through our QurBook Application
If you use our QurBook Application, we may also collect the following information:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, sensors, reminders, SMS messages, storage, and other features. our secured cloud storage will save these data collected. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you Push Notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- “Sheela G ” Conversational Voice Assistant. Our voice-assistant “Sheela G ” is your conversational health assistant. A native voice assistant application that listens for and responds to voice queries and commands from the users (which may include ambient noise and background conversations) and then stores the incoming data in our application databases. The voices from the individual users could be processed and used for voice identification matching. All voice recordings or queries can be transcribed and stored as search results, which can still be associated with a particular user even after the original voice recording has been deleted.
- The Purpose and Use of Data Collected
We use Personal Information collected via our QurBook Application for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your Personal Information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our QurBook Application.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, legal reasons, and contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a notice from a legal authority or a governmental authority or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information to manage your account and keep it in working order.
- To contact you and to customise our communication with You and the marketing material we share with You.
- To avoid fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- To protect the security or integrity of the QurBook Application, our business, QurBook Services and users
- To allow our registered Consultants’, business partners to present customised messages to You;
- We may disclose Information, in good faith, wherein the access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (ii) enforce applicable QurBook Terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (iv) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- To better understand our site content, how much of it is beneficial, and how much of it needs improvement in terms of improved user experience.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, including but not limited to data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) model predictions, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. All these functions are necessary to improve our QurBook Application, products, marketing, and user experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include Personal Information. We will not use identifiable Personal Information without your consent.
- Sharing and Processing of your Personal Information
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your Personal Information for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your Personal Information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies and suspected fraud. Also, this disclosure would happen under situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, Consultants, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the QurBook Application, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the QurBook Application over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this QurBook Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Further, the Consultants, their employees, and their agents should be particularly aware of their obligations of patient confidentiality, both in communicating with the Company and in responding to a review of their services posted on the QurBook Application. the Company does not have, and will not accept, any obligations of confidentiality with respect to any communications other than those expressly stated in this QurBook Policy and QurBook Terms.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. Under these circumstances, it may be necessary to share or receive Personal Information with prospective or actual partners or affiliates. In such circumstances, the Company will ensure your information is used in accordance with this QurBook Policy.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the QurBook Application is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials. In addition, the Company reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any advertisement it considers inappropriate.
- We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors“) for any payments made on this QurBook Application. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the QurBook Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of your use of the Payment Processors, your payment through the Payment Processors or your ability or inability to complete the payment
- Use of Tracking Technologies
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small data file transmitted from a website to your device’s hard drive. Cookies come in two types, and we may use both of them: (1) session cookies, which do not stay on your device after you close your browser, and (2) persistent cookies, which remain on your device until you delete them or they expire. If you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your internet browser’s settings.
However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the QurBook Services or the App’s features, or lose access to some functionality.
Third-party Websites and Services. We work with a number of service providers of marketing communications technology. These service providers may use various data collection methods to improve the performance of the marketing campaigns we are contracting them to provide. The information collected can be gathered on our App and also on the websites where our marketing communications are appearing.
For example, we may collect data where our banner advertisements are displayed on third-party websites.
- Right to Control Your Personal Information
When accessing our QurBook Application and QurBook Services or any QUR Suite Service, you will have complete control of your Personal Information. As a registered user of the QurBook Application, you can update or modify the Personal Information you have included in your profile or change your username by logging in and accessing your account. In case of a request for the deletion of your Personal Information, you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your request mail, we will take appropriate action and duly keep you notified. However, it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by the QurBook Application.
- Data collection from Minors
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to users under 18 years of age. By using the QurBook Application, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the QurBook Application. If we learn that Personal Information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate such an account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal Information we process. We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Information. The QUR Suite Service can be accessed in such versions of specified web browsers as detailed in the frequently asked questions tab on the Application from time to time. . Secure Socket Layer (“SSL “) technology may protect Information using both server authentication and data encryption. We host our QurBook Application in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet is 100% secure. You have a responsibility, as well, to safeguard your information through the proper use and security of any online credentials used to access your Personal Information, such as a username and password. If you believe your credentials have been compromised, please change your password. Please also notify us of any unauthorized use. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, the transmission of Personal Information to and from our QurBook Application is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Our QurBook Application and QurBook Services or any QUR Suite Service may have links to other websites belonging to parties from its distribution and sales networks. However, the Company cannot assume any responsibility for the content or privacy policies pertaining to these sites. At the same time, we make sure we link only to sites that share our high standards of privacy.
Data is lawfully collected and processed at the Company, and the data rights subject to the user is always safeguarded at the Company.
Purpose of Processing
The Personal Information being processed is only to fulfill the purpose defined, and even if there are subsequent alterations to the said purpose, the changes of it would be limited and would entail further justification.
As and when applicable per applicable laws In principle, data should be collected directly from the data subject. There must be prior communication with the subject with regards to the usage of this data. The subjects should be duly informed of the following:
- The identity of the party using the data
- The purpose of data collection
- The time periods till which the data would be stored
- Transfer of the data to any third parties concerned.
Data Avoidance and Data Minimization
Before personal data collection takes precedence, the purpose of collection has to be thoroughly understood. If anonymized data or statistical data can solve the purpose, then it can always be preferred over the primary data collection efforts.
- Retention & Deletion of User Data
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by Applicable Law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements.)
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing as may be required under Applicable Law until deletion is possible.
In instances where there is a need to store the personal data owing to its historical significance or reasons worthy of storing the information, then the personal data can remain stored, provided the further retention time is legally specified or clarified.
Personal Information provided by the User and stored must be factually correct, complete, and, up-to-date. Incorrect, outdated, or incomplete data will be accordingly corrected, updated, completed, supplemented, or deleted from the App and the Company will not be liable for such deletion.
Data Confidentiality & Security
Personal data is always entitled to security and confidentiality. Suitable organizational and technical measures should always be in place to protect the personal data against unauthorized access, unlawful processing, disclosure, alteration, loss and destruction.
All staff members at QSIPL strives to pursue and observe the aforementioned goals and regulations pertaining to data protection to the best of their abilities. In this regard, QSIPL depends on its organizational and technical measures, risk management strategies, training and privacy procedures, and methods that are constantly developed to pursue the same.
- Changes to the QurBook Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised ” date, and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. The Company reserves the right to modify these policies in any manner, from time to time, entirely at its own discretion, with or without any notification to you. The Company shall be under no obligation to notify or intimate the implementation of any modifications to the Policy at any time. You are responsible for checking the Policy periodically to remain in compliance with these terms at all times. Your access to and use of our QurBook Application and/or QurBook Services or any QUR Suite Service after any amendment to the Policy shall constitute your deemed acceptance of such modified terms We encourage you to review this Policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may have the right to request access to the Personal Information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond to your request within 30 days.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
Contact us using the contact information provided.
- USE OF GOOGLE MAPS
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
If you have any questions or concerns about our QurBook Policy, or our practices with regards to your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 29 th January, 2021